Nutrition is defined a the process of providing or obtaining the food necessary for health and growth. You want to think of nutrition as all parts of your body working together like a well oiled machine, for optimum health. In this course, we are going to focus on the macro nutrients: carbs, fat and protein.
What you'll get:
- We're going to break things down and review each macro nutrient.
- Discuss what you need to know about each macro nutrient
- Learn how to identify which foods contain the macro nutrients you need.
- Downloadable food journal so you can audit your current diet.
- Understand the difference between micro and macro nutrients.
- Learn to identify good carbohydrates and understand how they interact in your body.
- Understand the role protein plays and why some protein sources are better than others.
- Identify healthy fats vs bad fats.
The Fit From Food Academy is not a medical organization and cannot give you medical advice. The information included in this course is is based on Vince Lia's extensive research and personal experience It is not intended or implied to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. Changing your diet can cause changes to your body and should be medically monitored. Always work with your physician or qualified healthcare provider before adjusting medications or making major diet changes.