There is a lot of focus and attention on macro nutrients, which is important for you to be aware of. However, just as important is understanding sugar, salt and fiber and the role they play in your diet and why you need to be aware of what you're eating.
What you'll get:
- We're going to break sugar, salt and fiber.
- Discuss what you need to know about each one.
- Learn how to identify which foods contains too much or too little.
- Downloadable food journal so you can audit your current diet.
- Understand the difference between different types of salt.
- Learn to identify good sugar vs bad sugar and understand how they interact in your body.
- Understand the different types of fiber.
- Identify which foods contain healthy fiber.
The Fit From Food Academy is not a medical organization and cannot give you medical advice. The information included in this course is is based on Vince Lia's extensive research and personal experience It is not intended or implied to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. Changing your diet can cause changes to your body and should be medically monitored. Always work with your physician or qualified healthcare provider before adjusting medications or making major diet changes.